This has been the worst purchase of my life!! I'm going to JAG on Ft.

Hood next week to have this company blacklisted for our soldiers so they can be aware of what to expect. It has been months and I still do not have undamaged furniture! They have been to my home 4 times and have exchanged furniture 3 times and still deliver damaged goods every time! I have been promised a refund of the outrageous delivery fee and a discount due to all the work I have been missing to be home for all these deliveries and none of the promises have been met!

$4000 for 2 pieces of furniture and I can't even get a phone call returned and have even been refused by Bob Mills corporate office's new girl "Anna" to be transferred to someone who can help me and hung up on. I've had so many strangers in my home due to this situation and have been nothing short of kind to everyone involved, even tipping nearly everybody from the company. This is definitely the biggest headache I've ever had to deal with. Totally unprofessional and terrible customer service from corporate!

I can't understand why I do not have furniture in my home yet that isn't missing chunks! Delivery people were on drugs the first time they delivered and am catching flack from them because they have to keep coming to my home.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bob Mills Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments