I went into the Bob Mills store here in Lubbock and was shocked by the sales person's attitude.He was surly.

I told him this was my first time in the store and wanted to look around. He was mad that I wasn't looking at what he wanted to sell me. I explained that I didn't need high dollar furniture at this time and it really upset him and he didn't bother to hide his hostility. He offered to sell me a set and at the end of the year when I was planning to buy a house I could sell it for half price and at least get some of my money back.

I guess the get paid on commission by the way he was pushing the sales. He wasn't bothering to listen to what I was telling him.

My son jumped in and was getting perturbed by him.I don't plan on going back into that place ever again and especially after reading the other reviews.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bob mills furniture sales representative. Bob Mills Furniture needs to "don't pay on commission and hire people who look to future sales even if the one today is lost" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bob mills furniture sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bob Mills Furniture.

Comments