Bob Mills Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Enid, Oklahoma
I bought a chair from here and even the extended warranty and had to people from the company come to my house at make sure the warranty good coverage and The guys are really nice and the all *** broke loose they called me from the store told me to come get my chair but know not the rite chair and now I'm setting here with the wrong chair and a Manager from the store in Oklahoma City saying that they're gonna fix a chair but they had two people come out and look at and said that it was not fixable and now I'm stuck with the chair is broke so before you invest your money do not buy the extended warranty because it's a bunch of bull Bob Mills will never get my Business or my family business. Thank for helping the work man or women you ***
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I called Ms. Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only. It is owned by BofA &..."
- "It is Friday night, and I can not reach anyone now. The website, that is advertised on the back of the package, isn't loading at all. I bought a bag..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."