Style and Design

I bought a chair from here and even the extended warranty and had to people from the company come to my house at make sure the warranty good coverage and The guys are really nice and the all *** broke loose they called me from the store told me to come get my chair but know not the rite chair and now I'm setting here with the wrong chair and a Manager from the store in Oklahoma City saying that they're gonna fix a chair but they had two people come out and look at and said that it was not fixable and now I'm stuck with the chair is broke so before you invest your money do not buy the extended warranty because it's a bunch of bull Bob Mills will never get my Business or my family business. Thank for helping the work man or women you ***

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bob mills furniture recliner warranty. Bob Mills Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bob mills furniture recliner warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bob Mills Furniture.

Had an Experience with Bob Mills Furniture?

Comments