Bob Mills Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Enid, Oklahoma
I bought a chair from here and even the extended warranty and had to people from the company come to my house at make sure the warranty good coverage and The guys are really nice and the all *** broke loose they called me from the store told me to come get my chair but know not the rite chair and now I'm setting here with the wrong chair and a Manager from the store in Oklahoma City saying that they're gonna fix a chair but they had two people come out and look at and said that it was not fixable and now I'm stuck with the chair is broke so before you invest your money do not buy the extended warranty because it's a bunch of bull Bob Mills will never get my Business or my family business. Thank for helping the work man or women you ***
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk that came out when i poured into my cup...."
- "I called Ms. Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only. It is owned by BofA &..."
- "It is Friday night, and I can not reach anyone now. The website, that is advertised on the back of the package, isn't loading at all. I bought a bag..."