Waited all fr.for delivery, they showed up with the furniture but no bolts to put it together.

They left the furniture which was okay. I called Rockey at the Temple store and asked could we please be early on Sat, since we had already spent all of Fr for delivery. It is a bag of bolts! 5 minute job!

He put us on a 6 pm delivery! 2 days now. Didn't get the mattress that I saw in the book in the store. Now we are waiting up to 3 months for our bed to be delivered.

The manager of the Temple store was not rude , but is and was not nice, cooperative, or willing to work with us. He was a little snotty about a thousand dollar mattress. Tammy should be running that store. The bedroom set for the master will b e bought somewhere else!

I tried to talk the the other store manager Brian and he never would return my calls.6:15 pm second day and they are still not here.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bob Mills Furniture. The most disappointing about bob mills furniture furniture set from Bob Mills Furniture was not happy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bob Mills Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bob Mills Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bob Mills Furniture?

Comments