2.5
Style and Design

in the last week I Spent $3300 on a Franklin Duke Power sofa, Franklin Duke recliner, sofa table, Elements Beckett storage bed & night stands. The storage bed was put together very rushed poorly by Bob Mills delivery team which resulted in drawer track breaking on the drawer to the bed.

The stitching on the sofa unraveled in less than 9 months. The massage motors vibrated the batting out of the sofa and on to the floor. Purchase was 8/16, complaint filed 5/17, it is 2/18 and my sofa has still not been repaired. For the past 8 months I have sent/received over 20 emails from 5 different solution center specialists, 2 managers (1 in Tulsa & 1 in Ok City) and multiple phone calls and my sofa still has not been repaired.

There is very little traffic on this furniture. I am a middle aged person whom lives alone with no children or pets. Now, the batting in the recliners is collapsing & the recliners aren't even comfortable due to this. I also paid $199 for "SMARTBUY FURNITURE CARE PROTECTION" plan.

I have finally given up after multiple empty promises from the team at Bob Mills. I will never shop there again. Don't sell a product that you won't stand behind. Don't make promises & not deliver.

What good is purchasing a furniture protection plan if 6 months later it doesn't help? I don't like leaving bad reviews, but after multiple attempts of giving Bob Mills Furniture time to resolve this issue with no resolution I have chosen to leave this review, contact better business bureau, and research contacts numbers further up the manager chain.

Review about: Franklin Furniture Duke Faux Leather Sofa.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Salesman.

I didn't like: Service after the sale, Quality of furniture.

Comments

This is the “WORST” company I’ve ever dealt with, I’ve had my sectional for 8 months the cushions are flat and I have a hole in the Chaise that according to their repair man was there when the chase was the assembly He said there was never enough material to cover that space I’ve called service manager, store manager, warranty manager no one can or will help this is just plain “POOR SERVICE”!!!!!